.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Isn't it pretty?

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Indigo Girls

Barefoot Jewess' advice, in relation to my stress about moving, in a previous post was: Being extra nice to yourself is also tremendously important. I completely agree with her, so last night I decided to treat myself to something I hadn't done in a really long time. I went to a concert. The Indigo Girls. Who are absolutely fabulous, by the way. I have a tendency to skip out on events such as this one, due to cost or time constraints, or whatever other reason that comes up. But a few weeks ago, my roommate heard about the concert and asked me if I wanted to go, and I realized that I did. I feel like I deserve to spoil myself a little and enjoy this summer between undergrad and graduate school. I deserve to take some time for myself and have fun. So, to the Indigo Girls we went. And it was great. I got myself a couple drinks, danced and sang at the top of my lungs the whole evening. It was therapy much better than shopping or chocolate. I needed to just have an evening of enjoyment, without worrying or thinking or being responsible. So, thanks to my roommate, the sometimes snarky commenter here, who took me to the concert. Hope you enjoyed it as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home