.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Isn't it pretty?

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

What a Tangled Web...

Lots of mixed up thoughts going on in my head at the moment - about marriage, relationships, the interactions between men and women, sex (or the lack thereof). They are all tied in together, I am not sure where one begins and another ends. There are so many different types of people, and therefore, relationships out there. One kind just doesn't fit all. And one strategy towards relationships doesn't fit all. It was pointed out to me yesterday that the kinds of relationships I have are not what others have, never will be. It amazes me how entangled people get without even realizing it. So quickly, with so few words, only a few interactions, and one is imprinted on another's life. What little it takes for a man to have a woman wound, and how quickly he can manage to cut that tie. Is it the same for men? I don't think so, but I am not sure why. I know I am being incredibly vague, but that is where my thoughts are right now - caught up in the emotional, spinning, confusing, hurting. When I untangle my thoughts, hopefully there will be a clearer post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home