.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Isn't it pretty?

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Special People

Okay, sorry about the last post, I was having a down day and not hiding it well. I had a very nice Shabbos, a good friend of mine was in town so we got to catch up, had a nice girls' night out last night with friends. So I am a bit more calm now. I have neighbors who are so incredibly selfless and loving, warm and giving. They have really made me feel at home since the first time I met them. Whenever I spend time with them, I really feel their love and care. They have made me feel so welcome, and I don't know if I will ever be able to express to them what it means to me. They have really made a difference in my life in the past year. I hope they know how much I appreciate them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home