.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Isn't it pretty?

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Jumbled

Making new friends and meeting new people is so hard. I feel like I keep offending someone inadvertently, and I don't know how to fix it. I feel like this person is taking the things I say, and actions I make, the wrong way. I feel like she thinks I don't like her, or don't want to hang out with her, but it's not the case, I just am an independent person who doesn't want to rely on others. I hate walking on eggshells, which I feel like I am doing, and I am having to do it when I am not at my best. Some people are just so much easier to get along with than others. Some people you just really connect with, are easy-going, and don't get upset by little things. They understand when you just want to curl up in a ball and hide. That it is not a reflection on them, there are just other things going on that are interfering with your ability to be sociable. I don't know how to balance things - that elusive balance that is so hard to achieve in so many aspects of life. I feel like I am always chasing balance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home