.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Isn't it pretty?

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Goodbye

This morning I woke up with this song by Boyz II Men in my head: It's So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday How do I say goodbye to what we had? The good times that made us laugh Outweigh the bad. I thought we'd get to see forever But forever's gone away It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday. I don't know where this road Is going to lead All I know is where we've been And what we've been through. If we get to see tomorrow I hope it's worth all the wait It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday. And I'll take with me the memories To be my sunshine after the rain It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday. And I'll take with me the memories To be my sunshine after the rain It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday. My last Shabbos here in Baltimore was so nice. Friends surprised me with a shalosh seudah full of all of the people who love me, and I was touched that it was a full house. I ended up seeing a few of those who couldn't make it to the meal last night after Shabbos. I am not good at good-byes, because it is so hard to know what to say. I feel like I am leaving home, at least the home I have made for myself, and I will miss everyone dearly. As everyone keeps telling me, I can always come back, and I will, at least to visit. Here's to keeping my wonderful friends, and missing my home, and to making new friends and a new home in New Jersey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home