.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Isn't it pretty?

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Mixed Bag

It is amazing how you can have such mixed feelings about something. I received a call yesterday from someone who I thought was gone from my life, and part of me was really excited, relieved and happy to hear from that person. The other part of me was frustrated and annoyed that I had to deal with them again. Because there are some people in your life that are such a mixed bag - on one hand they do so much for you, but on the other, they add a lot of stress to your life. How can one person do both at once? But the truth is, the more I think about it, the more people I realize who are like that in my life. Most of the time, my friends enhance my life and make it wonderful. But there are other times, when they are going through hard times, or when they are just not acting in positive ways, when they cause me more stress than they relieve. I wonder if people feel the same way about me - probably they do, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home