.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Isn't it pretty?

Friday, July 01, 2005

Watching the Geese

I needed to commune with nature and have some relaxing time the other day, so I drove up to Pennsylvania to this little fishing spot that I found by accident. I have been having fun with my digital camera, and thought that I would share some of the beautiful pictures from that spot. (Don't worry, the geese signed releases to have their pictures published on the Internet for all to see.)

I've decided that I want to be a goose, and be able to swim across the water so gracefully, with my head held high on top of a long, elegant neck. Maybe the inventor of the force field and the working crystal ball will put goose-transformer on her list of things to invent next. Have a wonderful Shabbos and holiday weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home