.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Isn't it pretty?

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Good-Bye Blue

I was really bored at work today, so I decided to change my template to something other than blue. I like blue a lot, and I am not promising that it won't show up again at some point, but for now, I decided I needed a change of pace and different colors for my blog. Unfortunately, I couldn't manage to get my former commenting system to work on this new template. The old comments are stored somewhere, just not where anyone can get to them at this point. Not sure why I couldn't get it to work, not being a computer person, I am the wrong person to figure it out. So anyway, leave me new comments! With new colors comes well, not much of anything else new. But stay tuned, and maybe there will be more changes in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home