.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Isn't it pretty?

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Reunited, At Long Last

I'd like to write a sonnet, but I have never been very good at poetry, so I will just try to express how amazing it is to be reunited, at long last, with John Mayer, The Counting Crows, clean laundry and hot showers. I had no idea how much I missed singing in my car on the way to and from work until yesterday, on my way home, when I finally got the opportunity to once again, sing along with John Mayer's "Comfortable."  Slipping into a clean skirt and shirt this morning was delicious. And taking a long, hot, steamy shower yesterday afternoon, and this morning (and knowing that I can take as many as I want), was such an amazing feeling. I know it was just three weeks since I last connected with Adam Duritz, Sheryl Crow and the Moshav Band, but my car ride is just not the same without them.  I am very happy to be reunited with my long-lost friends.  I guess it's true - absence makes the heart grow fonder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home