.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Isn't it pretty?

Thursday, September 09, 2004

THE ONE

I've made up my mind. I'm holding out for "THE ONE." And I've even decided who he is:

Edwin McCain, the man of my dreams, whose lyrics stir my soul with his meaningful themes. His voice, his guitar, I know he's singing for me. The depth of his music is inspiring and free. He's insightful, openminded and sincere. His songs make my problems disappear. Edwin, I'm here waiting for you. Oh, if only you knew. (That was original poetry by me, in case you missed it. What? You don't think I should quit my job just yet? Oh well, when Edwin marries me I won't have to work.) In all seriousness, if you don't have one of Edwin McCain's CDs handy, you should run to your local music store to hear his ballads, or at the very least you could check out his lyrics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home