.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Isn't it pretty?

Monday, February 02, 2004

Random Thoughts

I finished reading The Odyssey this weekend, but I think I still need more time to process it. I feel like it was the first soap-opera, and it ended a bit abruptly but all in all, it was a great story. I spent Shabbos with my rabbi and rebbetzin and their family, whom I hadn't seen in a really long time. It was really nice. The best feeling came a little while after I got there and their son went to his mom and told her, "I love it when Shoshana comes for Shabbos." He and his sisters in turn then came and told me they loved me and loved me coming to visit. What a feeling. I am making a list of the simple things in life that make me really happy. On the list so far are: Colored pens Cuddling with my cat Those Post-It sticky arrows I am in love with A book than makes me sigh at the end Getting together with my friends and having hours fly by without realizing it I went to a Super Bowl/Birthday party for one of my oldest friends last night. We were reminiscing a bit about how long we had been friends. It is such a nice feeling to know that there is someone who has known you through so many changes and still loves you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home