.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Isn't it pretty?

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Yuck!

The weather outside is just yucky today. There was a sheet of ice on my car that took my a good workout to clear off this morning. I had no idea it took so much muscle to clear ice off a car! I have school tonight - I am so ready to get back in the groove of things and see my friends from school and just get back into my routine. I had a chevrusa last night. I want to learn Hebrew and so a friend of mine is going through the Chumash with me and she is helping me translate and then we discuss as we go along also. I am really enjoying it, but I find it really hard work! I am learning a lot, but when I get to the end of a pasuk and translate the whole thing, I am wiped. And when my attention is gone, forget it! But I am really finding that it is enhancing my appreciation of the Chumash, I have a good idea of what is going on in the parsha each week and I am really learning a good bit of Hebrew. After my chevrusa last night, I got in a snow fight with my friends. It was so much fun to act like a kid for a few minutes and just have fun. I really enjoyed the snow for once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home