.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Isn't it pretty?

Friday, November 28, 2003

My last post had something weird happen to it, not really sure what, but I know that I can't recreate it. My thoughts change too much from minute to minute to try to recreate the ones I was having yesterday morning. I had a nice Thanksgiving, spent as usual, with someone else's family. I hope that when I have a family of my own, they will want to be with me, rather than half way across the country, feeling like it is too much effort to put in to see me. I talked to my mom and brothers yesterday, and that was nice. My dad didn't call. It has been so nice to have a few days off and see my friends. For a while, I was beginning to feel like I had lost my friends to being so busy. I am now really looking forward to reconnecting with everyone over winter break. I really am blessed. Thank you Hashem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home