.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Isn't it pretty?

Monday, November 24, 2003

Monday

Back to work. Had a good weekend, though I have been feeling a bit lonely these days. A bunch of my friends were out of town for the weekend so that could definitely have contributed to the feeling. Have decided that I must get back into the routine of working out. I took a two-mile walk yesterday in this gorgeous park and I really enjoyed myself. It felt good to be out in the fresh air and walking around, getting a bit of exercise. Of course, today my leg is hurting, but you know what? It is worth it. Not much else to report. I am looking forward to having a three-day work week. The benefits of Thanksgiving without having to deal with family. But I kind of miss them too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home