.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Isn't it pretty?

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Calmed Down

Okay, I will admit that yesterday's post was a bit overly dramatic. I have calmed down quite a bit since yesterday and am in a better mood today (I have a feeling that a slight monthly hormone imbalance was wreaking havoc on my brain yesterday). However, I am sicker today with some kind of annoying cold/cough thing. I told it to wait for two weeks until I have a long weekend to pay attention to it, but it didn't listen and decided to descend upon me immediately. I do not appreciate my instructions being ignored, but I don't seem to have much power over this one. You can't win them all I guess. I decided to chastise my body by cutting my bangs this morning. I have a tendency of cutting my bangs when I am fairly irrational and overly tired, and it is something that I am working on, but not succeeding at, avoiding. Luckily, my scissors took pity on me and didn't allow me to mangle myself too much. Can you tell I am under the influence of high-alcohol content cold medication? Amazing what two teaspoons every four hours will do to you. Hope everyone is having a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home