.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Isn't it pretty?

Thursday, September 11, 2003

New York, New York

I am going to New York this weekend. Ok, so I know to most people, that doesn't sound like it is such a big deal. But the truth is, I have never been to the city before (outside of the airport, that is). Growing up in the South, New York was pretty far away, and not especially convenient for making a short visit. Besides the fact that most people in the South kind of shun New York as too "big city." But I have now been living in Baltimore for almost a year and a half, Baltimore being a mere 3-1/2 hours drive away from The Big Apple, and I still haven't made it there. I know people who go up for a day, people who are there every week, but I have so far managed to avoid it altogether. This pattern is to end this weekend. So I have to say I am a little bit excited about it. I don't know if I could ever live there, but I do think it will be fun to visit, at least once. If anyone has any suggestions of something I just "MUST SEE," let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home