.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Isn't it pretty?

Sunday, April 30, 2006

A-Z Meme

Ok, no one tagged me, but I actually have some time on my hands (which is so weird) and I am still working out other posts in my head, so I decided to complete the A-Z meme, in the hopes of learning more about myself. Here we go... Accent: Remnants of a Southern accent that I actively worked to get rid of so that I didn't have to deal with NYers saying with their jaws dropped, "Where are you from??" Booze: Fruity girly mixed drinks Chore I Hate: Mopping Dogs: Growing up, we had them, and now there are two at work daily - and I am glad i don't have to deal with them at home. Essential Electronics: My laptop. Favorite Perfume/Cologne: Really not into it, I would rather myself and everyone else just smell clean, like soap or shampoo. Gold/Silver: White gold. Hometown: Too hard to say at this point. Insomnia: Horrible and persistent. Job Title: Office Manager, but in school to one day be a school guidance counselor. Kids: None yet. Living Arrangements: Apartment with roommates, possibly soon to change. Most Admired Trait: My capacity to care for others. Number of sexual partners: Nobody's business. Overnight Hospital Stays: None, thank G-d. Phobia: Driving in Manhattan (though I have accomplished it once). Quote: "Knowing is half the battle." Religion: Jewish. Siblings: 3 younger brothers, 3 step-brothers. Time I usually wake up: 6:00 (AKA way too early). Unusual Talent: I drive a stick-shift (I don't think it's that unusual, but others seem to). Vegetable I refuse to eat: Tomatoes. Worst Habit: Being stubborn. X-Rays: Only for my teeth. Yummy Foods I make: Challah and cookies. Zodiac Sign: Saggitarius, but I don't believe in it. Since I wasn't tagged, I won't tag anyone else. But feel free to consider yourself tagged if you want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home