.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Isn't it pretty?

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

I'm back

Life really has been beautiful. I have spent the past few weeks really having quality time with my friends while I had a break from school, and I once again have realized how amazingly lucky I am to have such incredible, supportive people in my life who really make me feel at home so far from my family. Shavuous was very nice. I had all my meals with friends, and we made a very nice meal for the first day. Love that dairy food. This past Shabbos I made Friday night dinner with two friends and we had a completely relaxed dinner just enjoying each other's company. Sunday I traveled to New York. I took the train, which I had never done before. It was nice to sit back and enjoy watching the country go by. I spent my day there in Central Park, which I had never been to before. It was hard to believe that I was in the middle of such a huge, bustling city, because the Park was so incredibly gorgeous. I strolled around the park, watched people paddleboating, stood on top of a 150-year-old bridge and had a wonderful conversation with someone who really taught me a lot in a few short hours. I will remember that day for a long time, for many reasons. It was nice to have some time to just slow down and appreciate the many incredible things I have in my life and the world that surrounds me. Hashem has created such an amazing world for us to enjoy, I am glad that I took the time to really enjoy it for at least a little while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home