.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Isn't it pretty?

Friday, May 14, 2004

The Semester is Over!

Yay! I survived another semester of school. A review of some of what I learned (including a few I learned in class): My social life is important. No matter how busy I am, I need to make time for my friends, to keep me sane. Working full-time while going to school is hard. Sometimes, I can't read every single word I am assigned and that is okay as long as I am doing the best I can. I do not have to be perfect. A few kind words can make a huge difference in a person's day. From my counseling class - I do not want to be a therapist, though I can develop my own approach to counseling fairly effectively, at least well enough to write an A paper. I can't control what others do, and how honest other people are. I need to focus on being the best person I can be. Asking for help is not a bad thing. From my writing class - Titles of papers should be interesting. In each sentence, pronouns should singular or plural, not a mixture of both. From my Research Methods class - I have learned the rules of APA style in and out, along with the capability to use the APA manual. This will definitley be a huge help when I leave Pscyhology as soon as I finish my BA. The people who surround me are proud of me and believe in me. And that is a great feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home