.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Isn't it pretty?

Monday, May 10, 2004

Face Lift

Yay! Blogger has new templates and one of them, as you can see, is my favorite color - blue! So now my blog has had a facelift that is not dependent on me, and it looks so pretty. I had an incredible weekend. The weather was absolutely beautiful, so I spent the majority of the time outside, enjoying it before the cicadas come. I went on a hike that was a great workout, then I had a barbecue, hibachi-style, with some friends in honor of Lag B'Omer, and I ended the weekend with a nice walk through my neighborhood. It was sad that the weekend had to end, but I am glad that I got the opportunity to make the most of my weekend. Wish me luck on my finals this week - I'm almost done!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home