.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Isn't it pretty?

Monday, April 26, 2004

Weekend Wrap-Up

I spent this weekend being surprised, mostly postively, by the people I came into contact with. It was one of those weekends where everyone I met I saw through a new light, which in a lot of ways was really nice and refreshing. My feelings at the moment are a bit confused about something and I have been having a lot of trouble sorting it out. Something is bothering me, but I am not quite sure what. It might be the fact that the events that I looked forward to this weekend were much less pleasing than those that I dreaded, and the events that I dreaded turned out much better than expected. I did spend the weekend outside, enjoying the weather, and actually got a bit of color, which was really nice. I was introduced to a new park, and I would love to go back and explore it more (when the cicadas are finished ravaging this part of the country). I finished the paper I have been working on, and though I can't really say I am proud of it, I know it will be fine. I started reading a book this weekend that earily pinpointed feelings I have; I feel like the author could have been reading my mind - how does he do that? I have been thinking a lot about writing on this blog. I like writing a lot, and I like having this medium to improve my writing. And I think having a blog has given me motivation to actually write and work on my skills. But I am still not sure how comfortable I am with having people read my thoughts. It is definitely a weird feeling, and I am trying to decide if I want to stop airing my thoughts for everyone to see. On the other hand, I don't know if I would actually write on such a frequent basis if I didn't have a blog. I will have to weigh my options and see where I come out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home