.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Isn't it pretty?

Wednesday, September 17, 2003

What I Like

Ok, yesterday was a bad day. Moving on... I have decided I am going to make a list of things and feelings I like. I don't know why I am doing this, and don't know if you care about these things, but here goes: I like: Seeing a letter with a real stamp on it in the mail box when I come home. Answering the phone and hearing the voice of a friend I haven't heard from in a long time. Being with friends and stopping to realize that I really am having a great time. Finding an outfit that I love and when I go to purchase it, I find out it is on sale. Seeing someone I know on Only Simchas. Being able to help someone else. Having guests. The sound of rain. Cuddling with my cat. Meeting someone new and really connecting with them. Being inspired by something I learn about Torah. Reading a good book. Curling up under my blanket on a cold night. Taking a walk on a day when the weather is perfect (high 60's/low 70's), the sky is blue and there is a gentle breeze. Ok, that is a start to my list. What are yours? E-mail me and let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home