.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Isn't it pretty?

Monday, January 12, 2004

Weekend Wrap-Up

My mom came to visit me this past weekend. It was nice spending time with her, but I find it is difficult to sustain activity for several days on end. It is also weird to spend so much time with my mother at once. I feel like she is such a separate part of my life that it is hard to reconcile having her be a part of my Baltimore life, which I have cultivated so differently from how my life was in Birmingham. We had fun though. We went to the Baltimore Museum of Art, we went shopping, we saw the movie Big Fish, which was really interesting and different from most of the movies out there - I recommend seeing it just because it isn't the same as everything else, and then we drove down to Annapolis and hung out. I was a good friend and support this past weekend. I am now drawing on my past experiences to help friends go through their current ones. Last night I took time to just sit and read and relax. It was really nice after a weekend of being on the go. I needed it to recharge my batteries. Ahhh, relaxation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home