.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Isn't it pretty?

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Admin Notes

I've updated my sidebar links to include some new blogs that I have been enjoying recently. Check out:

Day Boys of 905
David on the Lake
Fancy Schmancy Anxiety Maven
I Hate the Earth
NY's Funniest Rabbi

Check them out and leave them comments!

Second piece of business is that SaraK is following the example I set last year and is traveling to Israel for Chanukah. I really wish I could join her, but it's not in the cards for this year. Instead, since she doesn't have a blog of her own, she has agreed to guest post about her trip on mine. So stay tuned for posts about (and maybe even from) the Holy Land in the next few weeks.

That's it, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home