.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Isn't it pretty?

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Comments

I'm tired of my commenting system not working so I have enabled blogger comments. I apologize to those people who have tried to comment without luck recently - it certainly isn't anything personal. For now, I'm going to leave both kinds of comments up, but will probably take down the old ones soon, which means I'll lose all the old comments unless I can figure out a way to export them. I hate to do it, but I can't think of a better solution, and I'm tired of being frustrated by it. Please use the Blogger comments from now on (that's the option on the left). Thanks.

9 Comments:

  • Cheers!

    By Blogger Natan, at 8/17/06, 6:34 PM  

  • go to www.bimesoft.com and dload surfoffline or a similar pgm that backs up an entire website up to to layers down. Then you have your entire blog with comments intact on your h-drive . And you can do what you want.

    By Blogger SemGirl, at 8/17/06, 7:45 PM  

  • By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/17/06, 8:07 PM  

  • Aishel -
    Hi! Miss you guys! Hope you're doing well!

    SG -
    Thanks, will try it out.

    By Blogger Shoshana, at 8/17/06, 10:10 PM  

  • great idea, not that Blogger is always working though.

    By Blogger Pragmatician, at 8/18/06, 9:05 AM  

  • I've been thinking about doing the same thing. Apparently Blogger is going to be rolling out an updated version within the next months, so I figured I'll wait and see if there are any added features that can help with the transition.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/18/06, 9:53 AM  

  • I have had pretty good luck w/Blogger comments, actually.

    By Blogger Stacey, at 8/18/06, 11:28 AM  

  • Comments work find in Wordpress! ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/21/06, 6:28 PM  

  • Prag -
    No system is perfect ;)

    Debbie -
    I'm also curious as to the changes Blogger will be rolling out.

    Stacey - Glad to hear someone is having good luck.

    Aishel -
    I've been playing with Wordpress but having some difficulty, I'm not sure it's equipped to import so many posts. Also, I'll still lose all my old comments unless I figure out how to export enetation comments and then import them into Wordpress which I haven't been able to figure out as of yet :(

    By Blogger Shoshana, at 8/22/06, 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home