.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Isn't it pretty?

Friday, August 11, 2006

Good Shabbos!

It's been a busy week. I'm almost unpacked and my apartment is looking pretty darn good if I do say so myself. I managed to acquire a bed for myself, so no more sleeping on the floor. The one big thing I have left to unpack is my books, and I have to say I really miss them. But in general, the apartment is really nice and my friend who came to visit last night gave it her two thumbs up. I'm looking forward to a relaxing Shabbos with friends. It's time to catch up on sleep and just hanging out with friends, without the feeling that I should be doing something else. I'm headed to Alabama early Sunday morning for a visit with the family (at least some of them, two of my brothers actually are not going to be there). I'm quite annoyed with the stupid, idiot terrorists who have ensured that I must check my luggage at the airport instead of letting me get by with bringing my (gasp!) contact solution on the flight with me. It'll be an adventure. I'll have Internet access while I'm there, but don't know if I will be blogging. But I'll definitely be checking my e-mail, can't live without that. Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful Shabbos and weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home