.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Isn't it pretty?

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Musical Tag

Ezzie tagged me with the following:

1. Turn on your mp3 player. 2. Hit shuffle. 3. Put the first fifteen songs that come up in a post. No matter how embarassing. No cheating!
Well, I actually do have an Ipod, a little Ipod shuffle (thanks Dad!), so on my commute home last night and back to work this morning, I wrote down the songs that came up. Here goes: 1. She Talks to Angels - Black Crowes - Shake Your Money Maker 2. Couldn't Love You More - Edwin McCain - Scream and Whisper 3. Found Out About You - Gin Blossoms - New Miserable Experience 4. When I Look to the Sky - Train - My Private Nation 5. Collide - Howie Day - Stop All the World Now 6. I Want it All - Edwin McCain - Austin Sessions 7. Sorry to a Friend - Edwin McCain - Austin Sessions 8. All for You - Sister Hazel - Somewhere More Familiar 9. Goodnight Elisabeth - Counting Crows - Recovering the Satellites 10. Everybody Hurts - R.E.M. - Automatic for the People 11. If You Could Only See - Tonic - Lemon Parade 12. Why Can't I - Liz Phair - Liz Phair 13. Redemption Day - Sheryl Crow - Sheryl Crow 14. Something's Missing - John Mayer - Any Given Thursday (Bonus for this one - it was recorded at Oak Mountain Ampitheater in Birmingham where I saw many concerts in the day, some were even the artists on this list) 15. Crash Into Me - Dave Matthews - Crash All in all, a fairly good representation, including some of my absolute favorite songs. I do have an advantage - because I have the Ipod shuffle, I have a very limited number of songs I can put in it, and I have gone to the extreme of putting JUST favorites so I will like whatever comes up. It was a little heavy on the Edwin McCain, but I do really like him. I was surprised that a few didn't show up, like Pearl Jam and U2, but I guess that's what happens when you shuffle. Anyway, there you go, Ezzie - hope you enjoy! (I don't like tagging others, but if you would like to feel tagged, then there you go - have at it!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home