.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Isn't it pretty?

Monday, May 16, 2005

I'm It

Sorry about the hiatus, was out of town for the weekend with no Internet access (how can one function without e-mail?). LIFE-of-RUBIN tagged me with the following, and since I am too tired to write about any of the many things that happened over the weekend, he gave me a gift of a post for today. I apologize in advance because I refuse to pass these kind of things on. If anyone reading wants to consider themselves "tagged," go for it. I have to complete five of the following starters: If I could be a scientist...If I could be a farmer...If I could be a musician...If I could be a doctor...If I could be a painter...If I could be a gardener...If I could be a missionary...If I could be a chef...If I could be an architect...If I could be a linguist...If I could be a psychologist...If I could be a librarian...If I could be an athlete...If I could be a lawyer...If I could be an inn-keeper...If I could be a professor...If I could be a writer...If I could be a llama-rider...If I could be a bonnie pirate...If I could be an astronaut...If I could be a world famous blogger...If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...If I could be married to any current famous political figure...(added by Tamara) If I could be a rabbi...

If I could be a librarian...I would read all the books myself! I would try to imbue a love for literature and words in the people who came to the library. I would help the patrons find the perfect book and I would always take time out to read to the children.

If I could be an astronaut...I would go to the moon, the planets and beyond. When I was younger, I actually had dreams of being an astronaut and spending time amongst the planets and stars. I would love doing experiments and trying to figure out some of the mysteries of the universe. I am fascinated by the possibilities of inventing cures for cancer in the realm of anti-gravity. Alas, I was told just this past week that I can't be an astronaut. How mean is that?

If I could be a psychologist...I would be a neuropsychologist and study the brain and all of its intricacies. I think the brain is probably the most interesting, complicated, wonderful thing on this planet and I could spend eight of my lifetimes studying it and never be bored.

If I could be a painter...I would paint walls and furniture and houses with murals to brighten up the mundane streets and houses that we live in. I would grab children to help me splash colors along the landscape of cities. I would love coloring the expanses of concrete.

If I could be a gardener...I would spend days outside planting vegetables and flowers and trees. Forget neat, organized rows, I would throw everything in together and anticipate the minute when they break through the soil and dot my landscape with color. I have actually been wanting a garden for a while now - anyone want to donate a piece of earth to me? Thanks, Rubin, that was fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home