.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Isn't it pretty?

Friday, October 06, 2006

Exodus to Baltimore

In a few hours, I'll be headed to Baltimore, along with two of my friends from Passaic. Additionally, rumor has it that Ezzie (of course accompanied by the very lovely Serach and Elianna), the now-famous SaraK (from the erev-Shabbos adventure, let's hope we don't have a repeat of that one), and Josh Yuter from Yutopia will also be descending upon the city for Sukkot (plus quite a few other friends that don't make regular appearances in blog-land). Can Baltimore handle it? Of course!

I can't even contain my excitement to see everyone there and catch up with all the people I love there so much, including my first meeting with a friend's newest addition, and another meeting with the very cute daughter of other wonderful friends, who I'm sure has grown tremendously in the three months since I've seen her.

Anyway, I have a ton to do before I leave, so I just want to take this opportunity to wish everyone a wonderful, joy-filled Sukkot!

In the spirit of Sukkot, enjoy this video (the first video ever on my blog!):

On a completely unrelated note, check out this really, exciting post and share your well-wishes.

9 Comments:

  • hope you had fun in baltimore!
    chag sameach (even though it's already motzei yom tov here).

    By Blogger Sarah Likes Green, at 10/8/06, 6:01 AM  

  • that was so sweet- I hope she says yes!
    Enjoy Baltimore!

    By Blogger kasamba, at 10/8/06, 6:26 PM  

  • Was great to see you in shul today, as well as Ezzie, Serach & Elianna!

    By Blogger SaraK, at 10/9/06, 2:28 AM  

  • By the time I'm reading this, I'm already back in NY. :( But I'll be back!

    By Blogger Ezzie, at 10/9/06, 3:47 AM  

  • chag sameach - i posted the video too, it's so much fun.

    By Blogger Maven, at 10/9/06, 4:16 AM  

  • Sarah -
    Hope you had a great Yom Tov as well!

    Kasamba -
    Check out the update at PassionateLife!

    SaraK -
    Great to see you also. Sorry I didn't get the chance to shmooze (I can't handle the Shomrei after-davening crowd). Hope you had a great Yom Tov!

    Ezzie -
    I'm back also. And not going back :(

    Maven -
    Glad you like :)

    By Blogger Shoshana, at 10/9/06, 8:37 AM  

  • hope your Yom Tov went well

    By Blogger SemGirl, at 10/9/06, 11:24 PM  

  • That video is great. So many blogs have posted it, but I saw it first on yours...looks like I missed the blogger Baltimore boat - I will be there the last days, while you were all there the first!

    By Blogger MC Aryeh, at 10/11/06, 10:52 PM  

  • semgirl -
    Thanks, you too!

    MCA -
    There are plenty of bloggers who reside in Baltimore (and I know of at least one - Ezzie - who will be visiting the last days as well). Enjoy it! Oh, and make sure you give yourself PLENTY of time to get there - there have been too many adventures lately!

    By Blogger Shoshana, at 10/12/06, 8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home