.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Isn't it pretty?

Thursday, March 18, 2004

Frustrated

I get so frustrated with life at times. I don't understand myself half the time, so I guess it makes sense that I don't understand other people. I just wish I could unscrew some people's brains and peer inside to figure out what is going on. The problem is, as frustrated as I get with other people, and as unclear as they seem to be to me, I am sure that I am probably just an unclear to them. I just wonder sometimes if I am expected much more than I am giving, or offering. I wonder if I am totally off base sometimes with what I am expecting from other people, from life. I just want clarity and guidance as to the right decisions. That is what I pray for the most. Does it ever get easier? Is there anything that makes it easier?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home