1) My first idiosyncracy is that I am completely unable to follow directions (which is why there are none at the top of this meme). Once in a while I even attempt to follow them, but I usually faily miserably, so most of the time I don't even try. The good news is, while I do things in my own order and my own way, usually, they turn out (I did say usually). This applies to getting places, following recipes and putting things together. Oh, and it also applies to math - my algebra, geometry and calculus teachers were always amazed at how I managed to get the right answers doing problems the "wrong" way. But hey, if I got the right answers, it couldn't have been that wrong, right?
2) I don't like milk, avocadoes or tomatoes. I'll have a little milk in my coffee, will eat tomato sauce and some other tomato-derived products, but will not drink a glass of milk, eat anything with avocadoes in it or eat raw tomatoes.
3) I work for a land- and plant-scaping company and I am completely incapable of keeping a plant alive. Nor have I learned very much about plants since working here. I have no idea what the names of the majority of the plants hanging around my office are, nor how to take care of them. I do know when they look dead though.
4) I can't keep fingernail polish on my fingers for more than three days at a time. Professional manicure or do-it-myself, once it starts chipping (and it always does quickly) I have to take it off. But it does afford me oft-changing colors and fun variety of colors with my nails (and of course, I like to add in glitter and sparkles for fun also).
5) I bake really yummy treats (without following recipes) but I am not a very good cook. My friends are constantly telling me I should start a business with my baked goods, but give me some chicken and it's going to turn out bland. Yuck. Don't bother.
6) I have a fascination with the sky. I seriously considered being an astronaut at one point. When asked recently what animal I would be, I chose a bird because I want to be able to fly. I have been skydiving. And one of my favorite things in my apartment is the glow in the dark stars on my ceiling that light up when I turn the lights out. When I see them glowing, I get so happy. I would absolutely love to be able to explore the solar system and go up in outer space.
Ok, that's my six. I hate tagging people, just like I hate forwarding e-mails (and I'm not sure who's already been tagged), so if you would like to consider yourself tagged, please do.