.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Isn't it pretty?

Friday, August 01, 2003

The Beginning

Ok, a Blog for my musings. I have been thinking about doing this for a while, but wasn't sure how I felt about exposing my thoughts to the public forum. Oh well, I figure that probably not that many people will read it anyway! Short list of stuff on my mind: Dating (always seems to pop up on top) Being a mentor to someone - who am I to give advice? Being true to who I am What is the purpose? Can I really tell someone I am right and they are wrong, even if that is the way I truly feel? Jealousy Looks, how important are looks and why does it have such an effect on my self-esteem? Why do people treat me so much differently now when they first meet me than they did when I looked different? Are people's reactions to me totally caught up in my external appearance, or is there a way to get beyond that? Have a good Shabbos.